Saturday, June 18, 2011

Four Parks, One World...End of the 2010-2011 School Year

So...I know I am a little late in posting but I have been trying to finish up the school year. I am now proud to say that I have made it through my first year at my new school in Virginia. I didn't think I was going to survivie!! Haha...You would think that 10 years in the classroom would prepare me for this new endevour...boy, was I shocked?!?!?! But I finished and through all the complaints, I absolutley loved it and I am already planning the 2011-2012 school year.
Even though, I am done teaching for the year...my job isn't done. I have 2 weeks worth of trainings, and I am pretty excited about it!! I will keep you all posted!
And now to the the GOOD STUFF...
Geekery Scraps by Kayla just realeased her latest template package called Four Parks

 They were absolutely fun to play around with...Here's what I created...
I used paper and flower embellishments form Connie Prince's Time to Plant  and Kellybell's City of Tomorrow for the alpha and embellishments.

For this one, I used paper from Natalie's Place Designs Magic Shop and Keystone Scraps Mouse Memories to decorate.
 Wanna see more?? Head over to Geekery Scraps to what our other amazing CT members did and to purchase this fabulous kit!
Best of all, I started using my Photoshop Elements for these templates. In such a short period of time, I learned so much...and now that school is out for the summer, I will dedicating more time to learning how to use this program. So stayed tuned for more from me!
Talk soon....and keep scrappin'!!

No comments:

Post a Comment