Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Here we go...

Well...I have thought about this for a long time now (well, actually since we moved to DC in August) to start a blog about me (and my hubby and pets) and our travels in and around the DC Metro area. I realized that not very many people get to experience the nation's capital, let alone live there.
Moving right along...for Christmas, my hubby finally gave into my dream and we went to Disney to celebrate Christmas. What a magical experience!! Definite must and will do it again!!
I have been a scrapbooker for years now and for the last year, I have been playing around with digital scrapbooking...but it wasn't until I returned from Disney...I have found several sites that has turned on my creativity!!
So...in addition to our adventures in and around DC, I will also be sharing my journey as a scrapbooker.
And,,,of course,,,like my title states, I cannot forget to include all my beautiful handbags that my hubby likes to buy for me... :0)
Here is my latest layout that I posted at Mousescrappers.com
Credits and original post here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=16226&title=my-disney-dooney-21&cat=all

Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment