Tuesday, July 5, 2011

New Product and Fabulous Sale!

Well, summer has offically started for me, and boy, have I enjoyed it today! Too much I think...I did nothing and thought of nothing...ummm...maybe I went overboard! HAHA!

Too continue along with the 4th of July spirit (what did you did you do yesterday?)...
Geekery Scraps by Kayla is having her first sale in her new store. Here are the details...
Head on over to Kayla's blog and see the great deals!!

And if that wasn't enough for ya...she has also released a new kit entitled, "Tangled Up in You!"
Isn't it just precious?!?! I absolutely love it! Here is what I came up with:
Well, I am all tuckered out from enjoying my summer break...haha...I will post tomorrow some pictures from our 4th of July celebration! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment