Saturday, June 4, 2011

Need Some Rejuvenation!!

Have you ever woken up in the morning and just felt like you have gotten older over night??? Well, that is how I have been feeling lately...especially when you are trying to redirect middle schoolers on a daily basis...;)
So to cure these feelings my hubby and I decided to take a trip to the National Zoo in DC today!
What a beautiful day!! Not too hot and no humidity (my Mother Nature enemy...haha!) Now I love public transportation out here but it literally took us over an hour to get there...whatever...at least I didn't have to drive (which I think is worse than heat and humidity!) :0)
Going to the zoo always makes me feel like a kid again!! What a great trip! Had so much fun! Too bad the giant pandas decided that it would be better to lounge out in front in their air conditioned cave than give us a show. Yes folks you heard it right...the pandas in DC have AC. That's just too funny!
Like I said before, it was a gorgeous day out and I am feeling quite rejuvenated!! 2 weeks left of school, and I am now starting the offical countdown!! Wish me luck!!

On another note...here are a few things that I was working on this week...


Isn't this the cutest stuff??? It is all from Geekery Scraps by Kayla her Mickey & Friends kits.
Enjoy and have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment