Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Traveling to Canada!!

Good afternoon!!
I am so excited to be able to show off another fabulous designer over at Scraps N Pieces. 

Mommy Made This

Colleen has some incredibly adorable kits, and since it is summertime full of vacations and travels, I am showcasing her kit...

Oh Canada!

Oh Canada is filled with colorful papers full of maple leaves, a full set alpha and over 40 elements to finish off your Canadian LOs!

From our trip to Niagara Falls, last summer, I scrapped a couple of pictures from the Candadian side.



And since I was inspired so much by this cute little kit, I created a paper stack for ya.

 Image is linked to Media Fire for download

Hope this gave you a little inspiration for your summer travels. 
Thanks for reading and keep on scrappin'!
Jessica 


No comments:

Post a Comment