Saturday, June 2, 2012

Super Saturday Sale at SNP Today!

Good morning!!
I am so excited about this week's Super Saturday Sale over at Scraps N Pieces today.
My friend, Joanne, has just opened her new shop at SNP, and she has the cutest kit on sale for today only!

Introducing...
Early Bird

This sweet kit is great for those of you who are early risers! This kit contains 12 patterned papers and 6 solids in beautiful soft colors to mimic a lovely summer morning! With various breakfast items, flowers, ribbons, and cute lil birds and worm, this kit has it all for your bright and early layouts.

I am so not an early bird...except when I am Disney!! Here is a LO I created using Early Bird for one morning that we opened the Hollywood Studios park.

Don't the colors from the kit mix perfectly with DHS first thing in the morning!

Head over to JDzYnes shop at Scraps and Pieces today to pick up Early Bird while it is on sale for $2.00!

And of course to help you get started with your early AM LO, I have created this fun little frame.
Image is linked for download.

Thanks for checking in!
Have a magical day!
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jun. 03, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete