Monday, December 17, 2012

Almost at the End of 2012

Oh my!! I can't believe that I forgot to post this ad this morning....Being in education has really taken a toll on me this weekend! I would first like to send prayers and thoughts to all the friends and family in Newtown, CT. All weekend long, I consistently kept thinking, "What would I do? How would I protect my children?" I have grown so close and fond of each of my students that I would go to the end of the earth to protect them! I am so thankful that He has allowed me to choose a profession that is so fitting. Day in and out, it is the toughest profession out there (and beleive me, lesson plans are kicking my butt!)...I would never change anything I have done in my 13 years in being a teacher and all the lives that I have touched and who have touched mine. 

Well...without further adieu...Kellybell and her team has a fabulous way to end out 2012...
 See y'all back on Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment