Thursday, July 19, 2012

Going on vacation??? We're Hittin' the Road!!!

JDzYnes has a fabulous new kit to help you scrap all this road trips you have this summer.

Hittin' the Road!
 
This kit has a fabulous set of papers and over 50 elements, in addition to a full set alpha!

Look at these pages that I created with Hittin the Road!


Isn't this the cutest travel kit ever?!?! Make sure you head over to Scraps and Pieces to pick up this amazing kit!!
And I know if you head over to Joanne's blog she may have a beautiful matching alpha freebie for ya!

And I heard you love freebies...so here's a little word art from me...
 Image is linked to download from MediaFire.

Thanks for stopping by today! 
Have a magical day and keep on scrappin'!
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies (please, notice the new url for my blog), under the Page 2 post on Jul. 20, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete