Saturday, April 7, 2012

New Team...New Designer!

Hello everyone!! I have been on vacation in Virginia Beach, so I haven't been able to post.
But I am so excited to finally share my latest news....

I am one of the newest members of a CT for Siamese Studio. 
The designer, May, is absolutely fantastic, and her kits have a very elegant Victorian feel to them!
Her design kits are available at Scrap Matters and Scrapbook Bytes, and she is a guest designer at The DigiChick! 

Let me just show of a few of her kits that I have had the chance to play with...

First up is Floral Faieries...

This kit has a beautiful blend of delicate colors and sparkle to brighten your page! With 12 papers and over 30 elements to include floral embellishments and cute pixie and word bits complete this kit. 
I used this kit for pictures I took during our Disney trip last Spring.
 Don't the colors just look perfect for the France Pavilion at EPCOT???

I also used this kit for my pics from Pixie Hallow. The mix of flowers and the journal tags really helped me to turn this LO is something absolutely superb! And let's not forget all the sparkle...simply perfect!

The next kit I have played with is Bumble Rumble....
 Isn't the cutest kit you have never seen?!?! The yellows, blues, and blacks are perfect for this Spring time layouts!! And check out the bee elements and flairs...so cute!!

I used this kit for a Winnie the Pooh layout...
The colors are absolutely perfect for Crystal Palace over at Magic Kingdom! 

Well, I hope I have inspired you to go and check out May's designs, Siamese Studio. 
Check out her store at Scrap Matters, Scrapbook Bytes, and The DigiChick

Thanks for stopping by and have a magical day!
Jessica



No comments:

Post a Comment