Tuesday, March 13, 2012

So excited!!

It is bed time and I cannot sleep yet because I am too excited!!

What was I thinking, right?!?

I am such a slow scrapper and a perfectionist at that because I really think about what I am going to do on my LO before putting anything on the screen. And I carefully place my clusters to make sure they are not too overwhelming...

Anyways...Get to the point Jess
(which is what my husband always says...I always take the long way to the point...hehe)

Well, I submitted this LO for Week One Challenge and I WON!!! Go Me!!
Credits: Crossbone Cuts and WM2 Collab-Winter Frost
 Kellybell Designs Cinderelly and Pixie Dust Vol 4
Britt-ish Designs I Am a Dreamer
Template (modified) by Little Green Frog Deaigns
(LO linked to Scrap Matters)

Hope you enjoy the inspiration as much as I enjoyed sharing with you!! 
Have a magical day!!
Jessica

2 comments: