Friday, February 10, 2012

You've Unlocked Your Door to Keystone Scraps Blog Train!

It's a party on the move today!! The Keystone Scraps CT is handing out some 1 year birthday treats created using all different Keystone Scraps Kits!! Each stop you will find a new kit... and a new freebie created with it!



I chose to create with this great kit!



Isn't it beautiful?!?! I just love the greens and pinks, and the butterfly elements are gorgeous. Let's not forget that frog element...So stinkin' cute! This kit contains 21 papers with all the colors of Springtime, 65 elements and a wonderful silver alpha set of all upper and lower case letters, numbers and few punctuation marks. This kit will definitely get you think of the fresh, warm weather!! Here over to the Keystone Scraps Blog Store to pick this kit


Look at what I created using it...

Be sure to visit all these great blogs and see what kind of goodies await!
Jessica  <---------- You are HERE!

Here's your Birthday treat from me!! I loved this kit and my layout so much that I wanted to share it with you.

Image linked for download.


Don't forget to stop by the other Keystone CT ladies for some more keys to unlock more freebies!
Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment