Sunday, August 28, 2011

We Made It!!

Good evening all!
I wanted to posted before I have to go to bed...my first day back to work tomorrow!! :sniff-sniff:
This week has been an interesting one for sure! Earthquake on Tuesday and a hurricane yesterday! It wasn't as bad in my area...I am blessed for that. But there were a lot of down power lines and trees around the Metro area. I am just shocked that it rained for 24 hours straight!! Unbelievable!! But we made it though and we are grateful that it wasn't worse than it was...
So while we were on "lock down" on Saturday, I spent a lot of time scrapbooking. Unfortunately what I really worked on I can't post just yet,...but here is what I have been up to lately..
I got a few compliments about my green aliens...check back tomorrow...I may have a cute little surprise for ya!! Off to be now...wish me luck getting to sleep. :wink wink:

No comments:

Post a Comment